In their continued efforts to safeguard your account data, your billers may email you notifications stating you’ve logged in from a new device or location. This typically happens when logging in through a new app or website (like ours!) instead of your biller’s website or app. As you begin to link your bills in your StellarFi portal, you may receive a few of these notifications as a security measure from your billers. Rest assured that this is typical with any new sign-in, and it will not affect your ability to link bills in the future.
Articles in this section
- Can I pay my bills with StellarFi?
- How do I connect my bills?
- Is there a Spending Limit?
- What if I don’t have enough money in my bank account?
- What happens if StellarFi misses a bill payment?
- I can’t find my biller, what should I do?
- Are there overdraft fees if one of my bills is not paid on time?
- I don't see my bank listed?
- Will StellarFi report my late payments?
- Why am I receiving emails from billers?