To connect bills on your StellarFI dashboard, simply follow the instructions below:
- Log in to your StellarFi account.
- Click on "+ Add Bill".
- Browse the categories listed to find your bill provider.
- You'll be presented with the option to pay online and choose the "Get started" button.
- Next, you'll need to enter your biller's information such as the biller name, website, biller type, approximate amount, and an account number (optional) and choose "Continue".
- In a new window, you'll need to log into your biller's website and update your payment settings using your StellarFi Virtual Bill Pay card. Make sure to have the StellarFi payment method listed as your primary and/or enable AutoPay.
- Lastly, choose to confirm and you'll now see this biller listed as a linked bill!
When a monthly biller requires you to enter an address, you can enter your own personal address & zipcode.