Articles in this section

What do I need to enroll?

You’re at least 18 years old and a US resident with a valid Social Security number.  

Our verification process may require some applicants to submit documentation such as a state-issued ID/Drivers License, Social Security card, and/or a utility bill to confirm your identity.  If that is required, we’ll let you know!


Was this article helpful?
117 out of 212 found this helpful