We’ve figured out how to solve the credit score algorithm with a system designed to positively influence your credit score, exemplified. The result has a dramatic effect on your overall financial health.
How do we do this?
- We take the bills that normally do not have an impact on your credit score and pull them into your credit history.
- Because you were going to pay them anyway and because recurring payments naturally build up positive payment history, they have the ability to increase your score.
Ok, but how does it actually work?
- Link a bank account that you normally use to pay your bills.
- Link bills that you want to pay through StellarFi.
- When your bill is due, if your bank account balance is sufficient to cover the amount of the linked bill, your bill is paid with your StellarFi Virtual Bill Pay card.
- At the same time, we’ll debit your linked bank account for the amount of the bill.
- Repeat up to your bill spending limit and watch your score increase!
By continuously linking recurring bills and setting them up to be paid automatically, we report this positive payment history directly to the credit bureaus. That is because StellarFi reports all bills as credit. We are not a lender. But since we’re making the payments on your behalf, we’re able to reliably report positive payment history to all four major credit bureaus (Transunion®, Experian®, Equifax®, and Innovis®) and help build credit.
When your credit score goes up, you’ve also managed to unlock more possibilities that didn’t exist before. Want to buy a house? A car? Take out a loan? You’ve set yourself up for success with StellarFi and from there, it’s up to you. The sky’s the limit!