We’ve figured out how to solve the credit score algorithm with a system designed to positively influence your credit score, exemplified. The result has a dramatic effect on your overall financial health.
How do we do this?
- We report the bill payments made through StellarFi directly to the credit bureaus similar to a line of credit.
- Because they are on-time, successful payments, and recurring payments naturally build up positive payment history, they have the ability to increase your score.
Ok, but how does it actually work?
- Link a bank account that you normally use to pay your bills.
- Choose the bills that you want to pay through StellarFi and link them in the dashboard.
- When the due date arrives for a bill, or when you want to manually pay a bill, we check to see if your bank account balance is sufficient to cover the amount of the linked bill.
- If your account balance is sufficient, StellarFi pays your bill.
- At the same time, you’ll automatically authorize a debit from your connected bank account for the amount of the bill.
- At least once a month, StellarFi batch reports your StellarFi Limit (which is based on the dollar amount of bills you’ve paid through StellarFi) to all major credit bureaus.
By continuously linking recurring bills and setting them up to be paid automatically, we report this positive payment history directly to the credit bureaus. That is because StellarFi reports all bills as credit. We are not a lender. But since we’re making the payments on your behalf, we’re able to reliably report positive payment history to all three major credit bureaus (Transunion®, Experian®, Equifax®,) and help build credit.
When your credit score goes up, you’ve also managed to unlock more possibilities that didn’t exist before. Want to buy a house? A car? Take out a loan? You’ve set yourself up for success with StellarFi and from there, it’s up to you. The sky’s the limit!