After successfully repaying any outstanding balances, such as unpaid membership fees or uncollected bills, please be aware that it may take some time for the credit bureaus to process and update their records. We recommend accounting for processing time, as the duration for your credit report to be updated varies among individual credit bureaus, with some taking up to 30 days.
Articles in this section
- I paid my outstanding balance, so why is still appearing on my credit report?
- Why do I have a balance due to StellarFi?
- I have a balance due. Will StellarFi report this to the credit bureaus?
- Why is my StellarFi credit score different from other websites?
- Will my credit score drop?"
- When will StellarFi show up on my credit report?
- Will StellarFi process a hard inquiry?
- Does StellarFi impact your FICO score or your VantageScore?
- Will StellarFi report to the three major credit bureaus?