StellarFi is not a credit repair company. StellarFi is a credit builder account that reports your on-time bill payments as a line of credit to all major credit bureaus. Because StellarFi reports your successful payments, your positive payment history, credit utilization ratio, and credit history can be improved and will support in increasing your score. Credit repair companies identify and dispute inaccurate or negative information on your credit report in order to improve your credit score, which is not a service that StellarFi provides. StellarFi is focused on building your credit score based on positive actions, not retroactively changing your history in order to improve your score.
Articles in this section
- How do I upgrade to the new StellarFi Virtual Bill Pay Card?
- How does it work?
- What types of bills and merchants can be paid through StellarFi?
- How is StellarFi different than a credit repair service
- What is the best way to contact your company?
- Are you a lender or a credit card?
- How will this help impact my credit score?
- How do I report an issue or ask a question?
- How does the referral program work?
- What is a good credit score?